Thursday 13 February 2014

BEAUTY BARGAIN OF THE WEEK: Essence Long Lasting Make-up

Good Morning Dollies,

Today's Beauty bargain of the week is a foundation by affordable beauty brand 'essence'. I chose this foundation as I have been using it on and off for months now and I have to say I really like it. Most people, when it comes to foundation like to invest in a high end, quality branded product, which I also do sometimes but I always end up returning to this, usually when I am waiting for pay day :P and to be honest no one ever notices the difference.
I also tend to use it on the week days in work to avoid wasting my higher priced products from using them all day everyday.
It is dermatologically approved and is definitely long lasting. I use the color '10 soft beige'. Which is the lightest color although it is still quite dark and blends nicely with tan when teamed with a bit of bronzer. And the best part...it is only €4.49!!! BARGAIN!!!

Essence products are available from Penneys, Dunnes Stores and selected pharmacies.


No comments:

Post a Comment